Today's song is the same song that I chose last year for Christmas Day and it's a real tear jerker. It's so beautiful beyond words and will always be the perfect song to share on Christmas Day.
Angels We Have Heard on High- The Piano Guys, David Archuleta, and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Merry Christmas my friends!
May you have joy and happiness with your family this day and always.
And may you always remember that sweet little baby in a manger who was born to save us all.
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 24
Jesus Cared for His Loved Ones and So Can You
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Take a moment to enter all of your friends’ birthdays into your mobile device. Then make a point to wish them well on their special day.
- Plan a special Christmas Eve program with your family and friends.
- Leave an anonymous gift for a family member.
- Go around the dinner table tonight and tell each person why he or she is loved.
- Text an old friend who’s been on your mind lately.
- Send a handwritten note to someone.
- Protect someone’s good name. Don’t gossip.
- Try to be a better listener. Make eye contact, ask questions, and don’t just wait for your turn to talk.
- Help a friend who is going through a rough time by offering to make him or her food, helping around the house, or just taking time to listen.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 25
Jesus's Disciples Followed Him and So Can We
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Turn some of the 25 Days ideas from this month into New Year’s resolutions.
- Learn more about how to follow the Savior’s example.
- Find a picture of Jesus Christ that inspires you and place it in your home where it can serve as a reminder to follow Him.
- Have some time off for the holidays? Devote one day to selfless service for those you love.
- Did you get an appreciated but unneeded gift? Donate it to a charity or a person in need.
- Sign up to help at a soup kitchen or food bank during the spring or summer months, when they have fewer volunteers.
- View and share this short video about the importance of Jesus Christ.