Another busy Saturday in December is upon us today. For me, that busy Saturday includes celebrating an anniversary with my hubby. Nineteen years on Monday. Time flies when you're having fun. :)
So this post will be short and sweet. One word...Pentatonix. And also, HOW DID I MISS THAT THEY HAVE A NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM OUT THIS YEAR?!? Where have I been? Under a rock? Sheesh. At least I found out about it now and not after Christmas. And now I get to share more of their AMAZING Christmas music with you! Yay!
Happy Saturday to you!
Up on The Housetop- Pentatonix
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 17
Jesus Cared for His Mother and So Can You
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Identify a motherly figure in your life and take her flowers.
- Call your mother right now.
- Make a list of all the things your mother has done for you. Send it to her.
- Help your mother understand a new form of technology.
- Re-create a photo from your childhood and give it to your mother.
- Set a goal to pray and give thanks for your mother every day.
- Record your mother sharing her life story.
- Learn more about how Heavenly Father feels about mothers.
- Compile a list with your siblings of your mother’s favorite sayings.
- Read this account of the Savior’s last words to His mother.
- Seriously, call your mother.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).
XOXO to you Mom!