It hasn't even been a full week since I attended the Gentri/Lexi Walker/American Heritage Lyceum Philharmonic concert but my mind is still blown from what I experienced there. I wish I could re-live the experience every day of my life.
I am so grateful that my son, Josh, had the opportunity to be a participant in this wonderful event. I cannot imagine what the performers were feeling. I must admit, the performer in me had a little twinge of jealousy.
WE ARE HIS HANDS here on earth. We have a responsibility to care for and help each other. Let us never forget that.
O Holy Night- Gentri
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 18
Jesus Honored the Sabbath and So Can You
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Visit a family member.
- Turn off your phone for a few hours today.
- Attend a religious service in your area.
- Memorize a favorite scripture or religious quote.
- Discover your ancestors by researching your family history. FamilySearch can help you get started.
- Invite someone over for Sunday dinner.
- Spend some time updating, or starting, your own personal history.
- Write down some ways you can draw closer to God.
- Tomorrow, support a business that closes on Sunday.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).
What will you do?