It's hard to pick just one.
Today's version is by one of the greatest, Mr. Frank Sinatra. It doesn't get much better than Frankie, does it?
Jingle Bells- Frank Sinatra
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 23
Jesus Was a Peacemaker and You Can Be One Too
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Do you owe anyone an apology? Resolve to take action.
- Make a donation to help refugees from war-torn regions.
- Say nice things behind someone’s back today.
- Jesus Christ offers us peace. Read John 14:27 and discuss with family or friends how to better enjoy the peace the Savior offers.
- Take time to listen to someone with a different point of view. Don’t argue; just listen.
- Bring more peace into your life with some calming music.
- Help mend a rift between family members or friends.
- Take a break from combative internet rhetoric for a day (or forever). (My favorite suggestion)
- Offer a compliment or a smile to someone who is having a rough day.
- Sit down with loved ones to plan a calming family getaway.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).