I have had a wonderfully cozy morning. I got all of our presents wrapped while watching the 1961 version of "The Parent Trap" with the one and only, Haley Mills. I love that one. It's a classic. Now I am getting ready to eat some lunch while listening to the Beach Boys do a little harmonic crooning.
It's a beautifully perfect last day of school for me and the kiddos. :)
Frosty the Snowman- The Beach Boys
#LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 21
Jesus Forgave Others and So Can You
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Share this inspiring video about forgiving the seemingly unforgivable.
- Is there a family member you haven’t talked to lately? Call him or her.
- Make a list of your grudges. Then set a goal to let them go.
- Have a particularly difficult neighbor or coworker? Be extra nice to him or her this week.
- Focus on being kind instead of right for an entire day or week.
- Pray for someone who has hurt you.
- Read this powerful story of forgiveness.
- Re-friend or re-follow someone with whom you’ve had a falling out.
- Try to see things from the perspective of a person who has upset you.
- Remember a time someone has forgiven you and how it felt.
- Ask God to help you be more forgiving of others in your life.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).