I ran across this group, Voctave, a few months ago and have had such fun watching their videos. I wanted to share this video with you today because it just made me smile. I have always loved the song "Carol of the Bells." It's one of my favorite Christmas songs to play on the piano. And although, the Hunchback of Notre Dame is not my favorite Disney movie, I do love the music that is in it so this mashup was just fun to me. I hope it brings a smile to your face today as well. Happy Saturday everyone! May we all remember to be kind today as we are in the throws of Christmas shopping, service projects, concerts, parties, or whatever the case may be.
Carol of the Bells of Notre Dame- Voctave
"LIGHTtheWORLD- Day 10
Jesus Helped People Walk and So Can You
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Donate your old crutches, wheelchair, or walker to a group that refurbishes them.
- Watch this inspiring video about para-athlete Jarem Frye.
- Watch this brief video to learn more about the LDS Charities wheelchair program.
- Contribute to a group that donates wheelchairs, walkers, or prosthetics.
- Plan an activity that is catered to a handicapped friend’s capabilities.
- Research easy ways to prevent future immobility.
- Offer to help an elderly person run errands.
- Shovel snow and ice off the sidewalk on your street.
- Donate shoes to a charity for those in need.
- Visit JustServe.org for more ways to #LIGHTtheWORLD in your community (U.S. and Canada only).